It has been some time since the last release, but today the brand-new version 1.12.0 of APIlity finally went public. You can download APIlity directly from SourceForge.
This release adds a whole bunch of features, bug fixes, and improvements:
- Added conversion optimizer support for Campaigns.
- Added CPC bidding for placement-targeted Campaigns.
- Two new fields, budgetAmount and budgetPeriod, replace dailyBudget in Campaigns.
- New function removeCriterionList to remove several Criteria at a time.
- New function getCustomizedKeywordListEstimate that allows you to receive the same results as with the tool at https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox.
- Added support for the ContentPlacement report type.
- Fixed many documentation bugs
- Many more minor bug fixes.