Plans for the v0.2 release:
- Add a Grammar and Includes Discoverer server-side component that parses the output of a request in order to find the contained grammars and includes. Because of the same origin policy limitation of today's Ajax implementations in browser this has to be proxied on the server.
- Add the possibility to upload WADL files, parse them, and have them displayed nicely in the WADL tree in order to make modifications to the file. This will be either a simple textarea where you can paste the WADL file, or (probably later because of security concerns) a server-side upload.
- Let users save their WADLs on the server.
- Add the possibility to create code from WADLs (I call this feature REST Compile)
- Have some spider extract links from API documentation for easier batch URI analysis. I am pretty sure that something like this has been implemented before.
Image from ajaxian.com